My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Duluth






Grandpa Jim felt sorry for me because our Disney trip got cancelled so he took me to Duluth for lunch. This is a picture of the city of Duluth as we were crossing the big bridge.




We drove along the north shore of Lake Superior and even though it was cold and windy, Grandpa Jim stopped the car so I could take pictures of the lake - hope you like them!

I thought this one was pretty with the red leaves in front.
Check back tomorrow, you never know what I will be doing!
Big hugs and kisses to all of you
Love, Grandma Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment