My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween to my favorite ghosts and goblins. Email me pictures of you in your costumes and I will post them up here so all of your cousins can see.



We don't get any trick or treaters out here in the woods, so I didn't even buy any candy. We are having some friends over for dinner tonight instead.















Here is a picture of your great-grandma Ruth. She was my mom. As you know, she died way before you were born. She LOVED Halloween. She was very sick with cancer and had lost her hair, but she still wanted to celebrate Halloween - so we painted a skeleton on a suit of long underwear and we put white paint on her face. She scared lots of kids that year - and loved every minute of it. She loved to have fun!!


Here is a picture of Great-great-Grandma Ruth with Allison, Brett and my brother Bradley. Grandma Ruth made all of those costumes - I told you she loved Halloween!!






Have loads of fun trick or treating tonight. I hope you get lots of candy.
Don't forget to Brush Your Teeth before you go to bed tonight!
Love of Lots from G-ma Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment