My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started!

Hi Kids - This is Grandma Chrissy and this is my new blog....this is a way for me to let you know what is happening up in Hayward. I think it will be alot of fun. I'll try to post pictures and say funny things.



Yesterday I had to rake leaves. Cosmo helped. I also emptied and refilled the hot tub with brand new water.

Today is Fran's 13th Birthday - Happy Birthday Fran - hope your day is a great one.

Hope everyone in the Boerger household is feeling better. I can't wait to go see Mickey Mouse!

Scoots, Buds and Evie - sure had fun with you this past weekend. I miss our Mondays :(

Ella - Cosmo misses you - and so do I! You looked so cute in your flower girl dress - we had fun didn't we?

Love you All,

Grandma Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Cassidy and today we are going to carve pumpkins. I also got a new set of dry erase markers. My brother gave me his gamecube, but I can only play it when it is Monday. I am excited to play on Monday. My brother said that when I start playing gamecube I will get addicted to games. But, I hope I don't get too addicted to video games. 21 Days til Disney! Good bye! Love, Bootie

    ReplyDelete