My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snowy Days

Hi Kids....

It's a snowy day today. I LOVE snowy days. It has been gently snowing all day long and the sky is overcast. I also like nice dark rainy days. For some reason, I always feel like digging in a getting some projects done on dark, gloomy days. When the sun is out, it feels like it's sending me a message to get out of the house and work on the yard or run errands. When it's gloomy, it's an invitation to stay put and do the little things I tend to put off. This is what I did today:

1. Some ironing....Grandpa Jim needs his shirts ironed and I always put it off - I've been ironing three days in a row. Yuck.
2. Cleaned off the stairs. I had stuff sitting there that needed to be brought upstairs....just hadn't done it. Now it's done! Yay
3. Dusting. You wouldn't believe how much dust is in the air in the winter. I could dust every day and never catch up.
4. Swiffer the floor. I should do this every other day, but I don't, but I did today.
5. Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation work.....the banquet is coming up on the 20th and I had to get all my stuff from upstairs and get ready to stuff envelopes. I'm ready to roll for RMEF.
6. Made the bed. Most days I do, but I didn't yesterday, but I did today.
7. Laundry - just a load or two.
8. Made an appointment for my car - I'm road tripping to Duluth on Thursday.

I'm sure there were other things going on, but that about sums it up.

What did you do today???? Leave a post for me.

Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment