My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy Weekend!

It was a busy weekend for Grandma! On Friday I had a whole list of things to do (drop stuff off for my sister, work out, get gas, pack bags, clean house - well, you get the idea). And I'm proud to say I got everything done that was on my list............EXCEPT I forgot to put one thing on my list so I FORGOT TO DO IT! And it was the most important thing - I totally forgot to go to Brody's Christmas program at daycare. Oh the shame. I gave Brody a big hug, told him I was sorry I wasn't there...he just wanted to make sure I taped it. Good thing Brett did - I'll watch it with Buds.

Dropped the dog off at the kennel and headed to Eau Claire for Ella's birthday party. Boy was that fun. Lots of kids, lots of food and LOTS of presents. I think Ella was in shock! Fugedaboudit!

After the party I was invited to dinner with friends. A friend of mine from Chicago just moved back to Eau Claire and we went to dinner at her new condo. Good food and fun.

Sunday Grandpa Jim had a bridge party and I went shopping with Debbie. Found some extra items for my DisneyWorld scrapbook. I got home in time to pick Cosmo up from the kennel and get home before it started to snow. Grandpa Jim got home a short time after I did.

Today (Monday) it is snowing and I need to go out and plow the driveway. I'm trying to wait as long as I can before it gets dark, because it's still coming down.

I finished my Christmas cards today - they finally got delivered on Saturday. I also played around with Mickey Mouse stuff for my scrapbook. Made some Minnies and Mickeys with my Cricut machine.

I can't put it off any longer - let's go plow!!!

Love you! G-Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment