My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Green Bay Packers

Hello Kids - I'm back from Green Bay to see the Packers. I'm pretty sure that I am a Packer good luck charm because every time I see the Packers at Lambeau - THEY WIN!! Maybe I should start going to every game. Here are some pictures from my trip. This guy is called "St. Vince" and he is a very famous Packer fan. I didn't know who he was when I asked to take this picture - I just liked his costume. This is the view from our seat. We were in row 40 at the far end of the field. It was really cool because every time the Packers scored, it was right in front of us!
This is me before the game. It was probably more than an hour before the game started but you can see people were starting to file into the stadium.
There are thousands of people out in parking lots cooking food and having tailgating parties. I thought that you would enjoy the picture of this goofy Packer bus.
It's Grandma in front of Lambeau Field. As you can see I was happy to be there. It's exciting to go to Lambeau Field for a Packer game. I hope you all get to do it someday!
This is the first picture I took. We were only parked about 3 blocks away from the stadium and walked over. We did alot of walking to see everything before the game.
Hope you enjoyed my Packer photos.
Love, Grandma






No comments:

Post a Comment