My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things I Like and Don't Like

I don't like:

1. brussel sprouts
2. tomatoes (but I like everything made with tomatoes)
3. crust - unless it is a good piece of french bread
4. rap music
5. loud mouth people
6. betrayal
7. below zero temperatures
8. driving at night in the rain
9. reading instructions
10. my crooked teeth

but I do like:

1. gloomy days (either rain or snow)
2. fire
3. pepperoni pizza with mushrooms
4. Hondas
5. watching movies
6. computer games
7. reading
8. the ocean
9. getting my back rubbed
10. laughing

and I LOVE

My Family

what are things you don't like? what are some things you do like?

Love Gram

No comments:

Post a Comment