My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Things I've Done, Never Done, Want to Do

Maybe you already know about these....maybe you don't:

I HAVE

1. Driven across the Golden Gate Bridge
2. Been to the top of the Empire State Building
3. Toured the White House
4. Been to a Beatles concert
5. Been to Times Square
6. Visited Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota
7. Seen the actual Plymouth Rock
8. Seen the place where President Kennedy was shot in Dallas
9. Eaten shrimp in New Orleans
10. Eaten dinner in the World Trade Center

I HAVE NEVER

1. Eaten a Big Mac
2. Purchased any Rolling Stones music
3. Been to Europe
4. Been to Door County
5. Been in the Big Fish in Hayward

I WANT TO

1. Visit Italy, France and England
2. Learn more Spanish
3. Lose 15 pounds
4. Attend my grandchildren's weddings
5. Have great-grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment