My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone....

Grandpa Jim and I are just laying low tonight watching movies and eating fattening food. Can't wait until Saturday to see everyone.

Unfortunately, Fran, Chris and Annie won't be here....we'll be catching up with them on the 9th of January. The weather made it impossible for Fran to get to this neck of the woods.

What is your favorite Christmas song? Mine is O Holy Night. I also like Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You.

What Christmas song irritates Grandma Chrissy and makes her hiney hurt? That would be Little Drummer Boy - that song drives me nuts.

Hope everyone is having a good time tonight - I'll see you all on Saturday!!

Love Mrs. Claus (Grandma Chrissy)

No comments:

Post a Comment