My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great-Grandpa Romie

Some sad news today...Ella's great-grandfather passed away last week. Let's all keep thoughts and prayers going out to Ella, Aunt Angie, Uncle Jason and Angie's family.

Romie was 90 years old. Ella was his only great-grandchild. Before Ella was born, Grandpa Romie and Jason built a cradle together for Ella.

Ella was lucky to know her great-grandfather. I hope I live long enough to meet my great-grandchildren - that's my life goal.

Say a little prayer tonight for the Schuh family.

Love you all, Grandma Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment