My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Disney World

Hi Kids - Grandma is back from Disney World. I had a great time with Ali, Tony, Ryan, Cassidy and Grandma Tonya. I took over 1,500 pictures. It was hard to just choose a few to show you here, but you can look through all of them when you come to my house. Here's me with Mickey - he's my favorite Disney character. Here's a picture of Cassidy after having her face painted.
Here's Cinderella's castle at night - it was all decorated for Christmas with millions of white lights. It was beautiful!

Here we are in China at Epcot - we had to try on lots of different hats and things and then took pictures...I have lots of pictures with lots of different hats.

Here is a picture showing a statue of Walt Disney with Mickey Mouse in front of Cinderella's Castle.


Here's a picture of Allison, Cassidy and me on our way through Space Mountain.


Here we are with Pinocchio in Magic Kingdom.

All the girls wore a Tinkerbell t-shirt that day.

We saw a short stage play of Beauty and the Beast.

McQueen from Cars - this one is for Brody.

We spent Thanksgiving Day at Animal Kingdom.

Mickey Christmas Hats!!


We sure had a good time. I LOVE Disney World - everyone in the whole world should get to go there at least once in their lives - even if you only get to go there as an adult - it's so much fun and there is so much to see and do. It is the happiest place on earth! Thanks to the Boerger Family for inviting the Grandmas to travel with them.
I had my picture taken with Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, Goofy, Tigger, Eyeore, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch and a few others. I don't have those pictures back yet....we have to order them from Disney.
Miss you all - I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. I ate turkey in Animal Kingdom in Africa!!
Love from your Disney lovin' Gram

No comments:

Post a Comment