My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Grandma is Obsessed

Help me!!! I am obsessed with The Pioneer Woman and her FOOD! I'm on a mission to cook every single one of her recipes.

If your parents are not feeding you properly, make them go to the following website to look up some recipes:

http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/

And don't let them use the excuse that they can't cook....there are step-by-step instructions with pictures! Just the way grandma likes it.

I can personally recommend several of her recipes. I'm getting fat just thinking about what I am having for dinner tonight: baked lemon pasta, mushrooms stuffed with brie, spinach salad, and the dessert - bread pudding with whiskey sauce.

You kids might not want to make whiskey flavored sauce until you are 21 ( or with adult supervision)!

Don't worry - I'm going to the gym starting on Monday so I can keep cooking with the Pioneer Woman!

your food loving Grandma Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grandma Chrissy (I mean my other mom!!) Looks like you had fun in Disney..love the hat! Taylor thinks you look fun and she wants to meet you...but only if you make my cookies...what was that bread from pioneer woman you told me about at scrap camp? Love you!!! wendy lou

    ReplyDelete