My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pizza!!

Carbone's Pizzeria of Mankato is officially open. Here is what the place looks like from the outside. We have more signs coming. It is inside of a downtown mall. We traveled down there last week to check things out. We ate pizza for lunch. Our manager has done an excellent job of getting things ready.

When you walk in the door, to your left is this game room. On the other side of the door is a game room with pool tables and a big screen TV.


This is the bar area



When you walk in the door, this is what you see

I hope all of you can travel to Mankato sometime and eat pizza with me!


Love you, G-MA






No comments:

Post a Comment