My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scrapbook Camp

Hi Kids!
Grandma went to scrapbooking camp this weekend with Aunt Allison and her best friend, Wendy. It was Camp Alexander in Wisconsin Rapids. We stayed in a cabin just like this one. We slept in bunk beds on sleeping bags.
If you look closely, you can see the turkey...it was on the trail on the way to the lodge one morning.


We wore our lounge pants all day long and even went shopping at Wal-mart in our party pants!


Here is our work corner - right next to the smelly bathroom.



Here is the rest of the lodge room - there were about 28 other ladies there.



We had A LOT of food to eat!


We had a great time and I got alot of work done. I'm still working on my scrapbook of our house. We are going again next year.
Love, Scrap Gram



No comments:

Post a Comment