My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HELLO!

Today I spent the day getting ready to leave tomorrow.....I am meeting the Boergers in Minneapolis tomorrow night and we fly to DISNEYWORLD on Saturday. My suitcase is packed and my camera is all juiced up and ready to go. I made some lasagna and chili and cookies for Grandpa Jim so he doesn't starve while I'm gone.

So goodbye to the 40's and hello to 70+ degrees. I hear we might get some snow while I am gone....that's too bad :( I'll be warm in Florida. :)

I am taking my laptop so I should be able to post some pictures during the week.

Love you, Goofy Grandma .....get it???? Goofy???? ha, ha :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment