My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Green Bay Packers

Happy November! Grandpa Jim and I raked leaves AGAIN yesterday. I think we are just about ready for winter.

Did you watch the Packer Game??? Not very much fun was it. I went to a Packer game in Green Bay a few years ago. Here's a picture of me with my friends at the Packer game.



I got to see Brett Favre play that day and we won the game. We had alot of fun.

Just remember, you live in Wisconsin. You are a Packer fan. It's the law. Did you know that I own a share of the Green Bay Packers - yes indeedy - I have a stock certificate to prove it.

I hope you all had a great day! Don't eat all of your Halloween candy at once and brush your teeth.

How many days until Disney???

Love you, Grandma Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment