My Blog (and why I'm writing it)

My photo
I started this blog as a way to communite with my grandchildren (and children too!). I never asked my Grandma Sands alot of questions growing up and I wish I had. So I think I'll just write some funny stuff and some interesting things on here and I hope you like it!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Scrapbook Camp

On Friday I get to go to scrapbook camp with Allison and her friend Wendy. We get to scrapbook all day in our pajamas and eat lots of food. Aunt Allison even makes me to go Wal-Mart in my pajamas. I'll take some pictures to share with you. I'm really looking forward to it.

This year I am working on a gift for Uncle Rolfie. It's a small scrapbook of our trip to the Dominican Republic. I hope he likes it.

I am also going to keep working on my house scrapbook showing all the work we have done here both inside and outside.

Tomorrow I am driving to Mankato with Grandpa Jim. We are just about ready to open the Carbone's Pizzeria and he wants me to see how much work has been done. My camera will be with me tomorrow also.

I need to go pack all my scrapbook stuff in the car - talk to you all later!!

Love, your scrapbooking G-MA

No comments:

Post a Comment